Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer Swing

Last night we went to Monkey Park for the Summer Swing. Every Tuesday the Opelika Parks and Recreation Dept hosts a free outdoor concert in Opelika during the Summer. This is a lot of family fun. We planned to go this night because our favorite band was playing Route 66.




There where a lot of people attending which makes it even more fun.



Alec of course could not stay still so he convinced his dad to go play with him. I can only imagine what he is telling his dad at this moment. I'm sure it is something like "You better catch me!"


Route 66 called all moms to the stage...well I guess that means me too! Alec wanted to go dance with me, but I couldn't get Alexis too. I am in the black shirt on stage...I had so much fun!



They also gave out guitars to all the kids. Future rock n rollers.

No comments:

Post a Comment