Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bible School June 21 thru 25

This week has been Bible School at Purpose Baptist Church in Opelika. This is a great church and the people are super nice. The theme is Saddle Up Ranch. Alexis and Alec are having a blast. Monday, the first night, Alec was not sure about staying, but once he started on the crafts he was fine, so mom and dad snuck out. But were heard it when we went back to pick them up. They have this one room where they pretend they are camping under the stars, so it's lights out. Alec said he would never go back to bible school because they turned the lights out. We would ask Alec if he had fun and he would say "NO" I am never going back there again! So Tuesday rolls around and I say "Alec, are you ready for bible school?" He would still say No, I am never going back there because they turn off the lights. We spoke with his teacher and she said he could skip that activity and they would have him do something else. So, Alec decided to stay again, but I had to sneak away. When I picked him up Tuesday night...I asked him if he went into the dark and he said nope, but I will never go back to bible school. This of course is his saying now because we all laughed at it. Wednesday night back to Bible School, Alec still didn't want to stay without me, but I talked him into it and the crafts didn't hurt either. Alexis is enjoying every night and can't wait to go back each night. When I pick Alexis and Alec up they are in their singing and dancing their hearts out! Thursday night...here we come. Bill is in Dallas this week, so he only got to go with me on Monday night. He will be back in town Friday night for the big finale. Also, there is a chance that Alexis and Alec will be on a commercial for the church on the Nickelodeon and ABC Family stations. We are very excited! They were filming on Tuesday night, so we will see.

Stay tuned for the rest of the week and more pics. The pictures below are from Monday night, June 21.








No comments:

Post a Comment